Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas with the Rockwoods!

We had a great Christmas! The girls got some toys and Grandpa Rockwood made them a table and chairs set. It's awesome. Robyn loves it. This year was our homemade Christmas so for the girls I made them Christmas dresses and I made Robyn a quiet book. I actually made 3 of them and they are not easy without a pattern and they are a lot of work. They also got a play area set up downstairs that I still need to decorate. I found this 60's kid's room decor book at the thrift store that has some sweet ideas. I will have to modernize it ,especially the colors, but I am excited. Anyway we had a lot of fun hanging out with Curtis's family. One of the Rockwood Christmas traditions is silly string in the stocking, which we have learned might not work for us cause Robyn is afraid of it.(see clips) Se flipped out the first time we did it. The videos don't really show as much fright as we saw earlier that morning. We hope she grows out of it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how she is calling for you. Do something mommy....and then Curtis grawls at her. ) too funny. I am glad that you guys had a great Christams.

Callie said...

Oh, the abuse!! Way to traumatize Robyn forever! :P

Drummdown said...

Awwwwh. I'll save you Robyn!!! Antie Rachie is here!!! :( Well, she wants to be anyway.

You know, Josh did that to my girls and I was mad. He thought it was funny. I hate it when they cry b/c they're scared. :/