Monday, May 30, 2011

House Update!


I know I'm not the only one that is impressed with Curtis, but come on! No one should be allowed to be this talented:) We are estimating it to be finished in August/September.



The front



They poured the back patio.



The front. They are working on the stone and almost finished with the outside.



They also poured the driveway.




This is the formal living room and on the other side is the front door.



This is the master bedroom.



The ceiling is going to look amazing.



This is the formal dining room.



It will also look amazing!

10 comments:

Katie Clifford said...

I can't believe how much has changes just since we were there! Crazy talents in your family :)

Ashley Gollasch said...

Hi my name is Ashley and I just randomly happen to come across your blog by hitting next so many time. Your house is gorgeous. I am also in Colorado Springs and love it here.

francesco said...

COMPLIMENTI PER LA CASA , รจ MOLTO BELLA.
FRANCESCO , BERGAMO -ITALIA

Amazing Love said...

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great web site.
rolex gmt replica

Nicoll said...

Nice house !!

Visit me http://pretty-little-liar-nicoll.blogspot.com/

johny said...

amazing pics

dailylinkbuilding
blogcommenting

johny said...

amazing pics
Land For Sale
Land For Sale

smith rose said...

In PWA, task calendars cannot be used, and project plans created in Microsoft Project Professional 2010 Download that contain task calendars are available as Read-Only.
With a dramatically improved user experience and intelligent drawing tools and templates, Microsoft Project Standard 2010 Download makes every step in creating diagrams easier.

Naum Franpos said...

Very beautiful house. I hope I can visit someday.
Thanks for this information It is also important to have a
1300 number for your good business.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.